Buying a book
Searching the online store
You can browse by category from the home page. Or use the search tool in the upper left corner of the site to search by keyword.
- If you are buying or collecting in store, you can pay cash.
- If you are buying online, you will be given bank transfer details at the end of the checkout process.
- Please take note of the bank transfer details when completing the checkout process. As postage costs vary greatly, we will email you with the total due and you can then transfer this using the bank details provided.
- Once we have emailed you the total cost including postage, and the bank transfer for that total clears, we will ship your item.
- If you select the option of collecting it from the bookshop yourself, you won’t be charged any postage and we will leave your package aside for you to collect.
- You may also wish to order items online if a member of your community is visiting Dublin and would be happy to collect items for you.
Postage Costs & Collection Option
- Postage rates vary greatly and costs are based on both weight and dimensions. To keep costs as low as possible in all cases, we calculate this per order and email on details. This way we can choose the most cost effective option for you each time, as sometimes this can involve using different delivery options as well as how package is divided up.
- You can select ‘collection’ instead of postage and collect from the Bahá’í Centre or have a friend visiting the centre collect it for you. Please contact us to let us know when you will be collecting the item.
- Feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss before or after purchase to discuss collection or postage if you have any queries or concerns.
Ordering something not in stock
Contact us if you are looking for an item not in stock. It may be on order and arriving soon or something we can order in for you.